Success story About their previous events, Hassan remarked, "Our last event was led by a YES alumnus, Miad Al Shidhani, who created a charity event for the Oman Hereditary Blood Disorder Association (OHBDA).
What does OHBDA stand for?
OHBDA stands for Oman Hereditary Blood Disorder Association
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Oregon Home Builders Association
- Organic Horticulture Business Alliance (Houston, TX)
- Oxfords Hospitals' Broadcasting Association
- Old Home Bulletin Board (Haibane Renmei-related forum)
- Online Home-Based Business
- Orchestre d'Harmonie de Boulogne-Billancourt (French orchestra)
- Oak Hill Baptist Church
- Oak Hill Bowls Club (UK)
- Oklahoma Heritage Book Center
- Outer Hebrides Broadcasting Corporation (Naked Video comedy series)
- Ontario Highway Bridge Design Code
- Oxford History of the British Empire (book)
- Okuda Hiroko Beauty Labo (beauty school; Japan)
- Oxon Hill Branch Library (Oxon Hill, MD)
- One Hundred Black Men (est. 1963; New York, NY)
- Organization for Human Brain Mapping
- Occupational Health Best Practices (Ministry of Manpower award; Singapore)
- Open Hatch Box-Shaped (shipping vessel)
- Oak Hills Church (San Antonio, TX)
- Oakville Hockey Club (St. Louis, MO)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Muscat, Jan 19 (ONA)--- The Ministry of Health in collaboration with Oman Hereditary Blood Disorder Association (OHBDA) celebrated at Grand Hyatt Muscat today the launch of the Treatment Protocol for Sickle Cell Anemia and National Record for Hereditary Diseases under the patronage of Dr.
Dar Al Atta, Environment Society of Oman, Early Intervention Center, Oman Hereditary Blood Disorder Association and Omani Women Association Rustaq and Sur were among the CSOs that trained the programme's students ITA, Oman Oil Company, Port of Salalah and Omantel also accepted trainees in their CSR departments.
The exhibition also aims at raising awareness and mustering support for the Oman Hereditary Blood Disorder Association.
MUSCAT: The Petroleum Development Oman (PDO) will sponsor the training programmes for a number of blood disorder patients, under the umbrella of Oman Hereditary Blood Disorder Association (OHBDA).
Oman Hereditary Blood Disorder Association (OHBDA) is a non-profit organisation, which was established in 2009 according to the Ministerial Decision No 75/2009 with the aim of creating public awareness on the means of avoiding the spread of hereditary blood disorders.
Al Kindi informed that Oman Hereditary Blood Disorder Association together with the government are slowly trying to introduce the aspect of pre-marital blood tests in the Sultanate.