What does OSIS stand for?
OSIS stands for Olympus Soft Imaging Solutions (Germany)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OSIS
We have 53 other meanings of OSIS in our Acronym Attic
- Optical Scattering Instantaneous Respirable Dust Indication System
- Optical Spectrograph and InfraRed Imaging System (Canada)
- Optical, Spectroscopic, and Infrared Remote Imaging System (European Space Agency)
- Optimized Synthetic Infrared Interactive Simulation
- Origins Spectral Interpretation, Resource Identification and Security (US NASA)
- Open Systems Interconnection Reference Model
- Ocean Surveillance Information System
- Office of Scientific Information Service
- Oh Shoot, It's Sunday (polite form)
- Oil Spill Information System
- One-Stop Information Source (Texas A&M University)
- One-Stop Internet Shop (European Union)
- Open Scriptural Information Standard
- Open Shops for Information Services
- Open Source Information System (now Intelink-U; US DoD)
- Open Source Infrastructure Software
- Open Specification for Information Sharing
- Organisasi Siswa Intra Sekolah (student group)
- Open Society Initiative for Southern Africa
- On-Site Information Systems, Inc.