Two years ago, I was involved for the first time in the Special Olympics Summer World Games in Ireland and what I felt there was a wonderful feeling which was no different from what I felt during the Olympics,'' Arimori said.
What does OSWG stand for?
OSWG stands for Olympics Summer World Games
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSWG
We have 5 other meanings of OSWG in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Supplier and Workforce Diversity (Missouri)
- Open Source Web Design
- Organization of Solid Waste Districts of Ohio (Elyria, OH)
- Online Software Engineers, Inc.
- Outcomes of Social Work Education (study)
- Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response (US EPA)
- OSWER Electronic Bulletin Board System
- On-Site Workforce
- Odd Squad Weirdo Gang
- Old School Wrestling Greats
- Open Source Writers Group (documentation)
- Operating Systems Working Group
- Operational Statistics Working Group
- Official Scrabble Words International (UK)
- Other Solid Waste Incinerator (incinerator designation; US EPA)
- Open Source Web Information Retrieval (France)
- Office of Solid Waste Management
- Oh Shoot We're Out
- Original Small Work of Art
- Office of Statewide Prosecution (Florida)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The "NBA Jam Session presented by Dollar Rent A Car" July 3-8 will be one of the premier events for athletes and spectators during the 1995 Special Olympics Summer World Games.
ABB, the global technology company, sponsored the soccer venue at the two most recent Special Olympics Summer World Games - the 1999 games in Raleigh, N.