Miguel High School (Grossmont Union High School District) * Eric Mabrey, Olympian High School (Sweetwater Union High School District) * Melanie Tolan, Sarah Anthony School (San Diego County Office of Education) The five teachers of the year will go on to represent San Diego County in the California Teacher of the Year program, which will be announced later this year.
What does OHS stand for?
OHS stands for Olympian High School (Chula Vista, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHS
We have 131 other meanings of OHS in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Highway Safety
- Office of Hispanic Services
- Office of Homeland Security (USA)
- Ohio Historical Society
- Ohio Homeland Security (Columbus, OH)
- Oilfields High School (California)
- Okeechobee High School (Florida)
- Okemos High School (Michigan)
- Oklahoma Historical Society (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Olympia High School (Washington)
- Omega High School (Michigan)
- Omron Healthcare Singapore
- On Hand Stock (inventory)
- One Hundredth Street (New York bus depot)
- Oneida High School (Oneida, NY)
- Online High School (Stanford University)
- Ontario Health Study (Canada)
- Ontario Health Survey
- Ontario Historical Society (Canada)
- Opelousas High School (Louisana)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Rounding out the 10 finalists were: Beth Duncan, Vista Academy of Visual and Performing Arts (Vista Unified School District); Lisa Hawk, The Preuss School UCSD (San Diego Unified); Raquel Luna, Sweetwater Springs Community School and La Mesa Dale Elementary School, (La Mesa-Spring Valley School District); Marcia Sevigny Resetco, Winter Gardens Elementary School (Lakeside Union School District); and Carrie Danielson, Olympian High School (Sweetwater Union High School District).