The Nation newspaper said in the statement that it believed the arrest was in connection with its front page report last week on a "secret" letter allegedly written by ex-president Olusegun Obasanjo to President Goodluck Jonathan .
What does OBJ stand for?
OBJ stands for Olusegun Obasanjo (president of Nigeria)
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of OBJ
We have 3 other meanings of OBJ in our Acronym Attic
- Outer Band Individuated Teletracer (TV series The Outer Limits)
- Optics Built-In Test Equipment
- Open Building Information Xchange
- Object Marker (linguistics)
- Objectivist Party (politics)
- Ocala Business Journal
- Offences Brought to Justice (UK; also seen as OBTJ)
- Official Black Jester (website)
- On-Board Jammer
- Orange Blossom Jamboree (Florida)
- Orlando Business Journal
- QueryObject Systems Corporation (stock symbol)
- Radar Training Device (US Navy)
- Overactive Bladder Judging Effective Control and Treatment
- Online Brazilian Journal of Nursing
- Office of Business and Job Opportunity (Port Authority of New York and New Jersey)
- Object Reference
- Orthopaedic Bone and Joint Specialists (Albuquerque, NM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
When Nigeria's Petroleum Ministry cancelled the licences awarded to KNOC under Nigeria's former government of Olusegun Obasanjo it cited what it said was the non-payment of 231 million of the 323 million dollars promised in return for exploration rights.
PRESIDENT Olusegun Obasanjo said he had put security forces on high alert before Nigeria's crucial elections in the next two weeks and threatened to "clamp down heavily" on anyone threatening to undermine the vote.
Olusegun Obasanjo, caused a snafu recently when he attempted to tinker with the constitution to allow him to run for a third term.
President Olusegun Obasanjo has ordered better protection of Nigeria's pipelines.
Speaking at the meeting, Nigerian president Olusegun Obasanjo pointed out that for Africa's fish consumption to remain at its already-low present level, fish production must increase by more than 250% by the year 2015.
Olusegun Obasanjo received the accolade in the ruins of Coventry Cathedral on Monday night.
Nigerian President Olusegun Obasanjo, praising Africa's Anglican bishops' statements against same-sex unions and gay clergy (The New York Times, Oct.