commissioned the study, called the Olestra Post-Marketing Surveillance Study, or OPMSS, to meet FDA requirements for post-marketing surveillance of the fat substitute, also known by the brand name Olean.
What does OPMSS stand for?
OPMSS stands for Olestra Post-Marketing Surveillance Study (est. 1996; US FDA)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Optimal Robotics Corporation (stock symbol)
- Oak Park Middle School (various locations)
- Officer Personnel Management System
- Optical Position Measurement System (computer-aided surgery)
- Orchard Park Middle School (Orchard Park, NY)
- Oropharyngeal Motility Study (Barium Swallow Study)
- Orthodontic Practice Management System
- Our Project Management Software (WackyWebs)
- Office of Program Management, Small Arms
- Operator-To-Operator Message
- One Piece Multi-Tool
- Operations Management (course; various schools)
- Operations Management and Technology (college course)
- Organización Puertorriqueña de la Mujer Trabajadora (Spanish: Puerto Rican Organization of Working Women)
- Oklahoma Predictive Maintenance Users Group
- Ojcowski Park Narodowy (Polish: Ojców National Park)
- Ojcowskiego Parku Narodowego (Polish: Paternal National Park)
- On Purpose Networking (Ginny Robertson)
- Open Parlor Night