Excelink, an olefinic thermoplastic elastomer, is highlighted in this six-page, fold-out brochure.
What does TEO stand for?
TEO stands for Olefinic Thermoplastic Elastomer
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of TEO
We have 50 other meanings of TEO in our Acronym Attic
- Transcutaneous Electrical Neural Stimulation (aka Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation)
- Tensile Standard
- Tallahassee Ear, Nose, and Throat (Tallahassee, FL)
- Translation Environment Tool
- Telekommunikations-Entgeltregulierungsverordnung (German: telecommunications rates regulation ordinance)
- Totally Enclosed Non-Ventilated (motors)
- Television Niigata Network (Japan)
- Tees East and North Yorkshire Ambulance Service (UK)
- Technology Education New Zealand
- Telecommunications Exporters of New Zealand
Samples in periodicals archive:
is lauded as a breakthrough in olefinic thermoplastic elastomers due to a unique block structure, which reportedly delivers novel combinations of end-use properties and processability at a "cost-in-use" competitive with materials such as TPVs, TPUs, and styrenic block-copolymer (SBC) TPEs.
18) Olefinic thermoplastic elastomer blends: A comparative study of structure-rheology-property relationships for EPDM/PP thermoplastic vulcanizates and SEBS/PP blends.
When the structural plastic is an olefin such as polypropylene, an olefinic thermoplastic elastomer may be the appropriate material choice.