The Anchorage Senior Friendly Project has been developed through the co-sponsorship of the Municipality of Anchorage Senior Citizen's Advisory Commission and the Older Persons Action Group, with assistance from students of the University of Alaska Anchorage Human Services Department, Adulthood and Aging Class.
What does OPAG stand for?
OPAG stands for Older Persons Action Group (senior citizens advocacy organization; Anchorage, AK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPAG
We have 19 other meanings of OPAG in our Acronym Attic
- Online Poker Addiction Forum (online resource)
- Ontario Parks Association Foundation (Canada)
- Orthotic and Prosthetic Assistance Fund
- Other Procurement Air Force
- Official Philip Anglim Fan Association
- Old Pauline Association Football Club (St. Paul's School; London, England, UK)
- Office of Post Award Financial Services
- Office of the Presidential Adviser on Food Security (Philippines)
- Oculus Photographic Arts Group (Venice, CA)
- Office of the Provincial Agriculture (Philippines)
- Open Programme Area Group (WMO)
- Ottawa Python Authors Group (programmers' group)
- Outer Planets Assessment Group (NASA)
- Opérations Programmées d'Amélioration de l'Habitat (French housing rehabilitation project)
- Orchard Park Animal Hospital (White House, TN)
- Organophosphorus Acid Anhydride Hydrolase (biochemistry)
- Oxygenated Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- Oregon Pacific Area Health Education Center
- Ocean Park Academy, Hong Kong
- Oculoplastics Association of India (eyes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
and board president of the Older Persons Action Group Inc.
Ray Clements, executive director of the Older Persons Action Group Inc.