and board president of the Older Persons Action Group Inc.
What does OPAG stand for?
OPAG stands for Older Persons Action Group (senior citizens advocacy organization; Anchorage, AK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OPAG
We have 19 other meanings of OPAG in our Acronym Attic
- Online Poker Addiction Forum (online resource)
- Ontario Parks Association Foundation (Canada)
- Orthotic and Prosthetic Assistance Fund
- Other Procurement Air Force
- Official Philip Anglim Fan Association
- Old Pauline Association Football Club (St. Paul's School; London, England, UK)
- Office of Post Award Financial Services
- Office of the Presidential Adviser on Food Security (Philippines)
- Oculus Photographic Arts Group (Venice, CA)
- Office of the Provincial Agriculture (Philippines)
- Open Programme Area Group (WMO)
- Ottawa Python Authors Group (programmers' group)
- Outer Planets Assessment Group (NASA)
- Opérations Programmées d'Amélioration de l'Habitat (French housing rehabilitation project)
- Orchard Park Animal Hospital (White House, TN)
- Organophosphorus Acid Anhydride Hydrolase (biochemistry)
- Oxygenated Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons
- Oregon Pacific Area Health Education Center
- Ocean Park Academy, Hong Kong
- Oculoplastics Association of India (eyes)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Ray Clements, executive director of the Older Persons Action Group Inc.