Speaking at the 88th Founders' Day celebration of Karnataka Bank Ltd here on Saturday, she said there has been a fairly steady growth in deposits and advances in old private sector banks, even though their market share has gone down, especially after 2005.
What does OPSB stand for?
OPSB stands for Old Private Sector Bank
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OPSB
We have 3 other meanings of OPSB in our Acronym Attic
- Operator Performance and Safety Analysis Division (also Human Factors Division; studies human behavior and transportation safety; Cambridge, MA)
- Oceans Policy Science Advisory Group (Australia; est. 1998)
- Operation Systems Analysis Module
- Optimal Path Selection Algorithm for Static and Mobile Multicast Routing Problems
- Operations and Management Open Area Working Group (IETF)
- Operational Satellite Uplink (from Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell)
- Operational Satellite Uplink (Spinter Cell video game)
- Optical Satellite Communications
- Oral Proficiency Skills for Aviation (Defense Language Institute class; Lackland Air Force Base, TX)
- Ohio Power Siting Board (new energy facility review)
- Open Proxy Scanning Bot (software)
- Open Slotted Band (motors)
- Orleans Parish School Board
- Ouachita Parish School Board (Monroe, LA)
- Old Puget Sound Beach Rugby Football Club (est. 1971; Seattle, WA)
- Ontario Public School Boards' Association (Canada)
- Ouachita Parish School Board Warehouse (West Monroe, LA)
- Office of Public School Construction
- Office of the Public Service Commissioner (Queensland, Australia)
- Ohio Public Service Company
Samples in periodicals archive:
This is based on an internal analysis of the strategic value of the proposed amalgamation, average market capitalisation per branch of old private sector banks and relevant precedent transactions," ICICI added.
The valuation implied by the share exchange ratio is in line with the market capitalization per branch of old private sector banks in India," ICICI Bank said in the statement.
This is based on an internal analysis of the strategic value of the proposed amalgamation, average market capitalization per branch of old private sector banks and relevant precedent transactions.