LOUIS, July 29 /PRNewswire/ -- The Regional Housing and Community Development Alliance, Old North St.
What does ONSL stand for?
ONSL stands for Old North St. Louis (neighborhood just north of downtown St Louis, MO)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of ONSL
- Online Science, Engineering and Technology (University of New South Wales; Australia)
- Online Student Evaluation of Teaching
- Ontario Society for Excellence in Technology Transfer (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Optic Nerve Sheath Fenestration (surgical procedure)
- Ordre National des Sages-Femmes
- On Shore
- Office of National Scholarship Information (University of Missouri, St. Louis)
- Orion Network Systems, Inc
- Organisation Nationale des Syndicats d'Infirmiers Libéraux
- Oilexco North Sea Limited (Canada)
- Optical Network Simulation Layer (VPI)
- Organization Nationale des Syndicats Libres (National Organization of Free Unions, Burkina Faso)
- Old North State Lacrosse (North Carolina)
- Optic Nerve Sheath Meningioma (optic nerve tumor)
- Optical Network Service Management (IEEE)
- Old North State Medical Society (black physicians)
- Overseas National Students' Organization of Burma
- OMEGA Navigation System Operations Detail
- Ocean Navigator School of Seamanship (Portland, ME)
- Office of New Student Programs (various universities)
Samples in periodicals archive:
I had already written a preview story about it, and I was already committed to covering an archaeological dig in Old North St.
New Commercial Space and Homes Created in Old North St.