Old National Bancorp has announced a plan to expand into Michigan.
What does ONB stand for?
ONB stands for Old National Bancorp
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ONB
We have 22 other meanings of ONB in our Acronym Attic
- Off-Network Access Trunk
- Office National des Télécommunications (Burkina Faso)
- Onboard Navigation (space travel)
- Organizzazione Nazionale Assaggiatori Vino (Italian: National Organization of Wine Tasters; Italy)
- Overlapping Network Allocation Vector
- Oh No! Another Wedgie (text messaging)
- Ocala National Bank (Florida)
- Occipital Nerve Block
- Ocean Networks Branch
- Oesterreichische Nationalbank (Austria)
- On Blocks (aircraft arrived at parking position)
- On Board (philately; Zeppelin mail designation)
- One Night Band
- Onset of Nucleate Boiling
- Opéra National de Bordeaux (French: Bordeaux National Opera; Bordeaux, France)
- Opera Nazionale Balilla (Italian: National Opera Balilla; youth organization)
- Operation New Birmingham (Alabama)
- Optimal Normal Basis
- Order of New Brunswick
- Ordine Nazionale Dei Biologi (Italian: National Order of Biologists)
Samples in periodicals archive:
90 shares of Old National Bancorp common stock for each share of Company common stock held by them.
Indianapolis Evansville-based Old National Bancorp, second-quarter profits held steady, with net income of $10.
July 28 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The board of directors of Old National Bancorp today declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.
Evansville, IN) from 1996 to 1997 and CFO at Old National Bancorp (Evansville, IN) from 1998 to 2005.
The Old National Bancorp (NYSE: ONB) acquired 20 Bank of America offices in Southwest Michigan as part of its expansion strategy.
April 21 /PRNewswire-FirstCall/ -- The board of directors of Old National Bancorp today declared a quarterly cash dividend of $.
CHICAGO -- Fitch Ratings has revised the Rating Outlook for Old National Bancorp (ONB) and its principal subsidiary to Negative from Stable.