The youngest applicant was a 19-year old Iranian and the oldest was 86, Daneshjoo added.
What does OIran stand for?
OIran stands for Old Iranian (linguistics)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organización Internacional Para Los Refugiados (Spanish: International Organization for Refugees; UN)
- Organization for Industrial Research
- Other Information Requirement
- Other Intelligence Requirements (US DoD)
- Oxford International Review (journal; UK)
- Oxford Investment Research (UK)
- Office of Indian Royalty Assistance (US DOI; Oklahoma City, OK)
- Office of Information & Regulatory Affairs
- Office of Institutional Research and Assessment (various locations)
- Official Irish Republican Army
- Office of Institutional Research and Academic Planning (Rutgers University; New Jersey)
- Office of Institutional Research, Assessment and Planning (Atlanta, GA)
- Oil Immersed Resistance Board
- Offshore Islet Restoration Committee (Hawaiian Islands)
- Omniquad Instant Remote Control
- Optical Internet Research Center (South Korea)
- Organisation Internationale de Recherche sur le Cerveau (French)
- Orlando International Resort Club
- Ottawa Irish Rugby Club (Ontario, Canada; est. 1963)
- Ontario Industrial Roofing Contractors Association (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mirkarimi's dramatic comedy is about a family who lives in an old Iranian city and recounts the story of their efforts to deal with different problems and incidents.
Although the exact strength of the Basij is unknown, observers estimate that hundreds of thousands of young and old Iranian men and women are members of the nationwide network.