The city has approximately 32 square miles of land and 26 miles of shoreline on Old Hickory Lake.
What does OHL stand for?
OHL stands for Old Hickory Lake (Tennessee)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OHL
We have 23 other meanings of OHL in our Acronym Attic
- Oral Health Kansas
- Oxfam Hong Kong (est. 1976; Hong Kong)
- Oasis Hong Kong Airlines Limited
- One Hit Knock Out (gaming)
- Oberste Heeresleitung (German: Highest Command of Military; WWI)
- Obrascón Huarte Lain (Spanish multinational construction firm)
- Occupational Health Laboratory
- Odyssey House Louisiana (behavioral health)
- Offiziersheimgesellschaft (German)
- Oh How Lovely
- On Hand Luggage (baggage in excess in an airport without passenger)
- Ontario Hockey League
- Oral Hairy Leukoplakia
- Orlando Historic Landmarks
- Oud-Heverlee Leuven (Dutch)
- Over High Limit (measuring tolerances)
- Overall Height Lowered (lift trucks forklifts specification)
- OverHead Line (Mer Mec power transmission, railway equipment)
- Overhung Load (engineering)
Samples in periodicals archive:
He had planned to restore the home on Old Hickory Lake and hoped to move in and write songs there.
The next FLW Series event will be held on Old Hickory Lake near Gallatin, Tenn.
landed five bass weighing 16 pounds, 13 ounces Friday to lead 10 of the nation's top pro anglers into the Wal-Mart FLW Tour's lucrative final round on Old Hickory Lake.
Ehrler has only made two fishing trips east of the state of Arizona -- this week's event and last year's EverStart Series Championship on Tennessee's Old Hickory Lake.
1 spot heading into the Wal-Mart FLW Tour's semifinal round on Old Hickory Lake with a five-bass, 16-pound, 4-ounce catch that boosted his two-day, opening-round total to 10 bass weighing 30 pounds, 3 ounces Thursday.
His three finishes outside of the top 10 were an 11th-place showing on the Atchafalaya Basin, a 71st-place showing on Old Hickory Lake and a 24th-place showing this week at the Forrest Wood Open presented by Kellogg's on Lake Champlain.
landed an impressive five-bass limit weighing 23 pounds, 1 ounce Wednesday to kick off the Wal-Mart FLW Tour stop on Old Hickory Lake -- Tennessee's most lucrative professional bass fishing tournament.