was opened in 1994 at 1702 G Street, across from the historic Old Executive Office Building.
What does OEOB stand for?
OEOB stands for Old Executive Office Building (Washington, DC, now EEOB)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Officers' Eyes Only
- Omega Epsilon Omega
- Online Editorial Outreach (internet content developers)
- Operations Evaluation Office
- Optical and Electro-Optical
- Organic Essential Oils
- Other Expeditionary Operations (USMC)
- Oak Embers Owners Association (West Greenwich, RI)
- Office of Emergency Operations in Africa (UN)
- Ohio Employee Ownership Center
- Oil Exploration Operations Company (Iran)
- Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity
- Office of Equal Opportunity Development and Compliance (New York DOT)
- Office of Equal Opportunity and Diversity Management
- Open Entry/Open Exit
- Oscoda Education Opportunity Foundation (Oscoda, Michigan)
- One Earth One Justice
- One Earth, One Mission (environmentalism)
- Office of Equal Opportunity and Program Equity (Department of Labor, Licensing and Regulation; Baltimore, MD)
Samples in periodicals archive:
We might be wise to go further, abandon the Pentagon, and force the Defense Department to house itself in the Old Executive Office Building, which formerly had enough space for the State, War, and Navy Departments.
During this year's White House Briefing, attendees visited the media briefing room in the Old Executive Office Building, adjacent to the White House for a 2+ hour briefing from top administration advisors.
Bush said at a swearing-in ceremony administered by Supreme Court Justice Clarence Thomas at the Old Executive Office Building next to the White House.
20500 Vice President Dick Cheney 202/456-2326 Old Executive Office Building Washington, D.
On May 31st, 200 members of the Log Cabin Republicans, a homosexual pressure group, met with "senior administration officials in the Old Executive Office Building," reported the New York Times.
Attendees participated in a special White House briefing held at the Old Executive Office Building next to the White House, and heard firsthand from key agency officials on environmental, trade and tax issues.
The medical staff works out of a three-treatment room clinic in the Old Executive Office Building on the 18-acre White House campus, she says.