Old Antarctic Explorers Association (OAEA) 17-19 August 2006 Warwick, Rhode Island Point of Contact: Marly Diller Phone: (207) 729-0197 Email: mgdiller blazenetme.
What does OAE stand for?
OAE stands for Old Antarctic Explorer
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OAE
We have 37 other meanings of OAE in our Acronym Attic
- Oracle Applications Data Warehouse (software)
- Optical Add/Drop Switch (Meriton)
- Oceanic Anoxic Event
- Odds and Ends
- Office Automation Equipment
- Office for Access and Equity (University of Illinois at Chicago)
- Office of Agricultural Economics (Thailand)
- Office of Analysis and Evaluation
- Office of Applied Economics (NIST)
- Office of Attorney Ethics (New Jersey)
- Operational Architecture Event
- Operational Asset Effectiveness
- Optimal Adaptive Estimation
- Or Approved Equal
- Orbital Analysis Engineer
- Orchestra of the Age of Enlightenment (London, England)
- Organisasie vir Afrika-Eenheid
- Otoacoustic Emissions
- Outdoor Adventure Education (various locations)
- Overall Asset Effectiveness
Samples in periodicals archive:
OLD ANTARCTIC EXPLORERS ASSOCIATION (OAEA)--January 26-28, 2005, Oxnard, California, Contact Bob Gaboury, Phone (805) 388-4755, Email bobgaboury@aol.