Center of Excellence in Pediatric Urology at the Children's Hospital of Oklahoma, and vice chairman and one of ten Governors of the Oklahoma University Medical Center Hospital System of the Health Sciences Center in Oklahoma City.
What does OUMC stand for?
OUMC stands for Oklahoma University Medical Center
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OUMC
We have 7 other meanings of OUMC in our Acronym Attic
- Ohio Urban League Young Professionals
- Office of Urban Management (Australia)
- Ohio Unorganized Militia
- Open University of Malaysia (Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia)
- Oracle Unified Method (Oracle Corporation)
- Outpatient Urodynamic Monitoring
- Overlay under Management
- Ovonic Unified Memory (aka PCRAM)
- Oxford University Museum of Natural History (Oxford, England, UK)
- Ohio University Men's Crew (Athens, OH)
- Orangethorpe United Methodist Church (Fullerton, CA)
- Oscoda United Methodist Church (Oscoda, Michigan)
- Otterbein United Methodist Church
- Ovilla United Methodist Church (Texas)
- Oxford University Mountaineering Club (UK)
- Oxford University Motor Drivers' Club (UK)
- Oxford University Morris Men (UK)
- Oxford University Museum of Natural History (UK)
- Other Uncoated Mechanical Reels (paper industry)
- Osaka University Macromolecular Symposium (Osaka, Japan)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For more than 23 years, the agency has worked with healthcare providers, payors, biomedical, pharmaceutical and retail firms like Pfizer, Omron and Oklahoma University Medical Center, to launch new health related services and create brand identities.
Immediately following FAA approval, the first aircraft was delivered to Oklahoma University Medical Center MEDI FLIGHT program in Oklahoma City, Okla.