At the science and technology level we try to focus on the specific types of services that an innovator needs," says Tom Walker, the chief operating officer and executive vice-president of the Oklahoma Technology Commercialization Center (OTCC), which has offices in both Oklahoma City and Tulsa.
What does OTCC stand for?
OTCC stands for Oklahoma Technology Commercialization Center (i2E Inc.; Oklahoma City and Tulsa, OK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Information technology (IT) and computers
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OTCC
We have 24 other meanings of OTCC in our Acronym Attic
- Organização do Tratado de Cooperação Amazônica (Portuguese: Amazon Cooperation Treaty Organization)
- Ottawa Tourism and Convention Authority (Canada)
- Overseas Technical Cooperation Agency (est. 1962; Japan)
- Ordered Ternary Content Address Memory
- Olympia/Thurston County Association of Realtors (Olympia, WA)
- Over The Counter Bulletin Board
- Old Time Country Blues Revue (band)
- Object Tracking and Classification in and Beyond the Visible Spectrum (Oklahoma State University)
- Oak Tree Country Club (various locations)
- Obfuscated Tiny C Compiler (computer program)
- Omnitouch Contact Center (Lucent)
- One Time Credit Card
- Other than Conscious Communication (trademark of David R. Dobson)
- Over the Counter Culture (band)
- Orthogonal-Transfer Charge-Coupled Device
- Oregon Telco Community Credit Union
- Occult Tumor Cell Deposits
- Officer in Tactical Command (NATO officer)
- On the Capitol Doorstep (est. 1971; childcare legislative resource; California)
- Ornithine Transcarbamylase Deficiency
Samples in periodicals archive:
Later, as director of technology development and marketing for the Greater Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce, she was instrumental in the creation of the Oklahoma Technology Commercialization Center, a state-funded, privately run enterprise that assisted more than 60 companies and put together funding of over $200 million.
Ernst & Young, The Oklahoma Technology Commercialization Center and the Westin Hotel sponsor the award.
announced today the receipt of $400,000 in grants from the Oklahoma Center for the Advancement of Science and Technology (OCAST) and the Oklahoma Technology Commercialization Center (OTCC).