org Oklahoma Society of Association Executives www.
What does OSAE stand for?
OSAE stands for Oklahoma Society of Association Executives (est. 1963; Oklahoma City, OK)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSAE
We have 5 other meanings of OSAE in our Acronym Attic
- Online Study Abroad Directory (University of Minnesota)
- Organ-Specific Autoimmune Disease
- Organization of Students of African Descent
- Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
- Olney SCUBA Adventure Dive Club (Gaithersburg, MD)
- Operations System Address (Alcatel)
- Open Source Automation Development Lab (Stuttgart, Germany)
- Office of State Audits and Evaluations (Sacramento, CA)
- Office of Systems Architecture and Engineering
- Ohio Society of Association Executives
- Organización Salmantina de la Astronáutica y el Espacio
- Orthopaedic Self-Assessment Examination
- Office of Student Affairs and Facilities (Duke University)
- Office of the Secretary of the Air Force
- Open Software Architecture Forum
- Open Source Applications Foundation (free software)
- Opinion Stated As Fact
- Oregon Sports Authority Foundation (Portland, OR)
- Oaxaca Study Action Group
- Oklahoma School Assurance Group (Oklahoma City, OK)
Samples in periodicals archive:
They are the Colorado Society of Association Executives, Denver; the Delaware Valley Society of Associadon Executives, Philadelphia; the Florida Society of Association Executives, Tallahassee; the Oklahoma Society of Association Executives, Oklahoma City; the Texas Society of Association Executives, Austin; and the Wisconsin Society of Association Executives, Milwaukee.