In its second year of service, the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission expects online usage to rise as licensees see the benefits of renewing securely via the state's Web site.
What does OREC stand for?
OREC stands for Oklahoma Real Estate Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OREC
We have 33 other meanings of OREC in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Real Estate Association
- Oral Roberts Evangelistic Association, Inc. (Pentacostal organization)
- Oregon Renewable Energy Act
- Oregon Retired Educators Association
- Ottawa Real Estate Board (Ontario, Canada)
- Osmotic Response Element-Binding Protein
- Ocean Renewable Energy Coalition
- Office de Redressement Economique (French: Office of Economic Recovery; Belgium)
- Ohio Real Estate Commission (Ohio Department of Commerce)
- Ohio Rural Electric Cooperatives, Inc. (Columbus, OH)
- Organisation of Rice Exporting Countries
- Orix Real Estate Capital (investment firm)
- Ozone Research Equipment Company (Akron, OH)
- Oregon Rural Electric Cooperative Association
- Oxford Register of Early Childhood Impairments
- Office of Research and Economic Development
- Offshore Renewable Energy Developments
- Offshore Reliability Data
- Orissa Renewable Energy Development Agency (est. 1984; India)
- Ontario Regional Economic Development and Innovation (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Web site and services are a product of a partnership between the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission and OK.
Accordingly, we find that the order of the Oklahoma Real Estate Commission is clearly erroneous, contrary to its own rule, and without evidentiary support and must be set aside.