Paiva manages investments for Chisholm Private Capital Partners and the Oklahoma Life Sciences Fund.
What does OLSF stand for?
OLSF stands for Oklahoma Life Sciences Fund (Tulsa, OK)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLSF
- Office of the Legal Services Complaints Commissioner (regulator)
- Ormen Lange Subsea Compression Pilot (project)
- Oak Lodge Sanitary District (Oak Grove, OR)
- Off-Line Storage Device
- Oleander Leaf Scorch Disease (plant bacteria)
- Olentangy Local School District (Ohio)
- Office of Labor Standards Enforcement (San Francisco, CA city government)
- Office of Life Support Education (est. 1993; University of Pennsylvania; Philadelphia, PA)
- Ordinary Least-Squares Estimation
- Open Learning Systems Education Trust (South Africa)
- Oklahoma Lions Service Foundation (est. 1974)
- Onondaga Lake Scientific Forum (New York)
- On-Line Study Group
- Onomasiologisches Lexikon Sprachtheoretischer Grundbegriffe (German language research project)
- Operations Logistics Support Guide (US Navy)
- Our Lady of the Sacred Heart
- Oregon Lions Sight Hearing Foundation
- Open Legal Standards Initiative (New York, NY)
- Optimal Liver Scanning Interval
- Outdoor Leader Skills Instruction (Boy Scout training)
Samples in periodicals archive:
managing director of Chisholm Private Capital Partners and manager of the Oklahoma Life Sciences Fund, which provided seed funding for Ekips.
Paiva manages the Oklahoma Life Sciences fund, which participated in the Series A Convertible Preferred Stock financing of ForHealth.