She also won the Silver Award from the National Commission on Libraries and Information Science in 1996, and the Distinguished Service Award from the Oklahoma Library Association in 1997.
What does OLA stand for?
OLA stands for Oklahoma Library Association
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OLA
We have 119 other meanings of OLA in our Acronym Attic
- Occupier's Liability Act (UK)
- Ocean-Land-Atmosphere (climate)
- Office of Legislative Affairs
- Office of Legislative Analysis
- Office of Legislative Audits
- Office of the Lead Agent
- Official Languages Act (Canada)
- Official Languages Agency (Hong Kong)
- Ohio Library Association
- Ohio Lumbermen's Association
- Oligonucleotide Ligation Assay (method of testing for a specified mutation)
- Olympus Laboratory Automation
- On Line Auction (website)
- On-Line Academy
- On-Line Alternatives, Inc. (Alabama)
- On-Line Archive
- One Letter Acronym
- Online Advertising, Inc.
- Online Authorization (implementation of EFT for POS systems)
- Online Learning Academy (University of Hawaii at Manoa)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Oklahoma Library Association, which had failed to form an intellectual freedom committee when asked to do so two years earlier, hurriedly constituted a committee at ALA's request to investigate the case--but only its censorship aspects.
Censorship in Bartlesville: A report of the Oklahoma Library Association Committee on Intellectual Freedom.