Inducted into the Oklahoma Hall of Fame by the Oklahoma Heritage Association (1992).
What does OHA stand for?
OHA stands for Oklahoma Heritage Association
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OHA
We have 102 other meanings of OHA in our Acronym Attic
- Ocala Housing Authority
- Occupational Health Assessment (NIOSH)
- Octavia Hill Association, Inc.
- Odorous House Ant (insect)
- Office of Hawaiian Affairs
- Office of Health Affairs
- Office of Hearings and Appeals (US federal government)
- Office of Historic Alexandria (Alexandria, VA)
- Ohio Halfway House Association (now Ohio Community Corrections Association)
- Ohio Hospital Association
- Old Harveians' Association (UK; alumni group)
- Omaha Housing Authority
- Oncology Hematology Associates (Newburgh, IN)
- Ontario Health Association (Canada)
- Ontario Hockey Association (Canada)
- Ontario Homeopathic Association (Canada)
- Ontario Horticultural Association (Canada)
- Ontario Hospital Association
- Open Handset Alliance
- Operating/Operational Hazard Analysis
Samples in periodicals archive:
Dana Center/University of Texas at Austin Extend-A-Care for Kids FamilyConnections/Austin Families Junior Achievement of Central Texas The Junior League of Austin KLRU-TV (Public Broadcasting System) LifeWorks (Youth and Family Alliance) Open Door Pre-School Paramount & State Theatres/Austin Theatre Alliance Recording for the Blind and Dyslexic, Regional Unit of the South Central States YMCA of Austin Zachary Scott Theatre Tennessee: Big Brothers Big Sisters of Mid Tennessee Book 'Em Boys & Girls Clubs of Middle Tennessee Homework Hotline PENCIL Foundation Oklahoma: Oklahoma Heritage Association Positive Tomorrows North Carolina: Communities in Schools of Forsyth County SciWorks, Science Center & Environmental Park of Forsyth County
He has served as president or chairman of numerous non-profit organizations and is currently on the board of directors of the Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce, the United Way of Central Oklahoma, the Allied Arts Foundation, the Kirkpatrick Center Museum Complex, the Saint Anthony Hospital Foundation, Oklahoma City University, Red Earth Indian Center, the Community Council, the OKC Public School Foundation, the Oklahoma Heritage Association and Last Frontier Council of the Boy Scouts.