The members of TEAM DURANT that supported this new Spring Air Manufacturing facility are the City of Durant, Durant Industrial Authority, Durant Economic Development Council, Kiamichi Technology Center, Choctaw Nation of Oklahoma, Oklahoma Department of Commerce, Oklahoma Career Tech, Southern Oklahoma Development Association, Southeastern Oklahoma State University, Oklahoma Natural Gas Company, Medical Center of Southeastern Oklahoma, Durant Area Chamber of Commerce, Southern Oklahoma Workforce Board, Durant Workforce Center, and Oklahoma Employment Security Commission.
What does OESC stand for?
OESC stands for Oklahoma Employment Security Commission
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OESC
We have 2 other meanings of OESC in our Acronym Attic
- Ownship Environment Simulator
- Bureau of Oceans and International Environmental and Scientific Affairs/ office of International Health Affairs
- Open Enterprise Server 1
- Ohio Elite Soccer Academy (est. 2002; West Chester, OH)
- Oklahoma Educational Studies Association (University of Oklahoma; Norman, OK)
- Ordo Eremitarum Sancti Augustini (Latin; Order of St. Augustine)
- Oregon Electric Sign Association
- Original Equipment Suppliers Association (est. 1998; Troy, MI)
- Oxford Emergency Safety Authority (Oakland County, Michigan)
- Olde English Spelling Bee (rock group)
- Ontario Education Services Corporation (Canada)
- Ontario Electrical Safety Code (regulations; Canada)
- Ontario Energy Savings Corporation (now Just Energy; Canada)
- Oregon Electrical Specialty Code (regulations)
- Ohio Educational Service Center Association
- Old English Sheepdog Club of America (est. 1905)
- Office of Education and Sustainable Development (US NOAA)
- Office of Energy Storage and Distribution (US Department of Energy)
- Oklahoma Embroidery Supply and Design
- Olympic Educational Service District
Samples in periodicals archive:
The Oklahoma Employment Security Commission projects a 24% increased need for more RNs for 2010 above 2000 (2003).
On February 5, 2004, two grants of just under $1 million were awarded to the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission.
The Oklahoma Employment Security Commission boosted productivity by up to 35 percent after implementing a paperless claims process using Xerox DocuShare([R]), a web-based content management software solution.
In North America the company's client base includes the State of Arizona Superior Court, the State of Oklahoma Employment Security Commission, the Texas Higher Education Coordination Board and Universal Studios Canada.
Initially, Dell expects to hire approximately 250 sales agents and managers over the next few months and will work with the Oklahoma Employment Security Commission to recruit local people for the jobs.
would like to thank the following for their participation in the selection process: Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce, The Oklahoma Department of Commerce, The Oklahoma Employment Security Commission, The Francis Tuttle VoTech Center, and Jim Williams, owner of the Shepherd Mall.