According to Lisa Henley, Director of Electronic Payment Systems at the Oklahoma Department of Human Services, real-time tracking of child care activity has helped save nearly $35 million in overpayments.
What does OKDHS stand for?
OKDHS stands for Oklahoma Department of Human Services
This definition appears very frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Oklahoma City Metropolitan Association of Realtors (Oklahoma City, Oklahoma)
- Oklahoma City Roller Derby
- Oklahoma City
- Oklahoma Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation (American Association of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation)
- Obsessive Kaulitz Disorder (Tokio Hotel fans)
- Open Knowledge Definition
- Ostravsko-Karvinske Doly (Czech: Ostrava-Karvina Mines)
- Our Kind, Dear
- Ovarian Kaleidoscope Database
- Organosi Kommouniston Diethniston Ellados (Greek: Organization of the Communist Internationalists of Greece)
- Oddzial Krajowej Dystrybucji Prasy (Polish: Distribution Division of the National Press; Poland)
- Okinawa Kobudo Doushi Rensei (martial arts; Japan)
- Odessa Kilpatrick Elementary (Katy, TX)
- Okeechobee (Amtrak station code; Okeechobee, FL)
- Oklahoma Kodály Educators
- Okregowa Komisja Egzaminacyjna (Polish examination board)
- Open Key Exchange (password protocol)
- Open Knowledge and Education (Indonesia)
- Open Knowledge Exchange
- Optical Kerr Effect
Samples in periodicals archive:
congratulates the Oklahoma Department of Human Services (OKDHS) for its achievements at the American Public Human Services Association's IT Solutions Management (APHSA-ISM) Conference, held in San Francisco.
Parents participating in Family Expectations were more likely to stay together, reported higher quality relationships, and had fathers who were more likely to be involved with their children than the control group, according to the statistically significant findings in the report "15-Month Impacts of Oklahoma's Family Expectations Program," released in August 2010 by Mathematica Policy Research, under contract to the Oklahoma Department of Human Services.
The Developmental Disabilities Services Division of the Oklahoma Department of Human Services helps nearly 9,000 individuals live and work in their communities, rather than live in nursing homes and institutional settings.
The Oklahoma Department of Human Services (DHS) wants single parents to know that support is available.
Award finalists also recognized at the event included Accident Fund Insurance Company, American Power Conversion AEG, and Oklahoma Department of Human Services.
Mary Ellen Bennard, ISM president, appointed Sarjoo Shah, data services division director at the Oklahoma Department of Human Services, to the ISM Board as Region Six representative.
DATH038 08/30/2001 17:51 r n bc-OK-Dept-Human-Svcs (OKLAHOMA CITY) Oklahoma Department of Human Services Helpline Assists Parents With Toughest Job in the World *** LOUISIANA *** NYTH069 08/30/2001 16:04 r f bc-NY-US-BBQ-Championshp (BUFFALO) Popularity of BBQ Heats Up as the U.