The Oklahoma Department of Health, in its 2008 State of the State's Health Report indicated that 8.
What does ODH stand for?
ODH stands for Oklahoma Department of Health
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of ODH
We have 27 other meanings of ODH in our Acronym Attic
- Oberallgäuer Disc Golf Players (various locations)
- Ohio Disc Golf Project (online community)
- Osborne Division of General Practice (Australia)
- Oman Directorate General of Radio and Television
- Old Dominion Gun Shows (Virginia)
- Old Dominion GameWorks
- Octopus Dofleini Hemocyanin
- Off da Hook (hip hop song)
- Office of Digital Humanities (US NEH)
- Ohio Department of Health
- Order of the Dark Hand (gaming guild)
- Ordre Des Humanistes (French: Order of Humanists)
- Oxygen Deficiency Hazard
- Oficina de Derechos Humanos del Arzobispado (Spanish: Archbishop's Human Rights Office)
- Ohio Dental Hygienists' Association
- Oklahoma Dental Hygienists' Association
- Old Deer Hunters Association
- Oregon Dental Hygienists Association
- Ottawa District Hockey Association (Canada)
- Oficina de Derechos Humanos del Arzobispado de Guatemala (Human Rights Office of the Archbishopric of Guatemala)
Samples in periodicals archive:
The law requires the Oklahoma Department of Health to publish online personal, sensitive information on all abortion patients, including the woman's race, marital status, financial situation, education background, number of previous pregnancies and abortions, how the abortion will be paid for, reason for seeking the abortion, and the county where the procedure was performed, according to a Fox News report.
Our law office continues to be called on to represent nurses before the Board and it appears that the Oklahoma Board of Nursing has significantly increased its review of complaints referred to the Board by surveys conducted by the Oklahoma State Department of Health and the Oklahoma Department of Health and Human Services/Adult Protective Services Division.
In most situations, the distribution in Oklahoma of medications and supplies from the Strategic National Stockpile is handled through the Mass Immunization Prophylaxis Strategy (MIPS), which is implemented and managed by the Oklahoma Department of Health.
The bill further requires that the Oklahoma Department of Health issue periodic reports on rates, complaints received and benefits reported by both working breastfeeding mothers and employers.
Further, an Oklahoma Department of Health Report reveals an "Alarming Prevalence of Tooth Decay Among Oklahoma's Children," where nearly 70 percent of third graders have cavities(6) although 75% drink fluoride-laced water.
org, the State of Oklahoma Department of Health http://www.
6 percent, according to the Oklahoma Department of Health.