On behalf of the EmeRNging Nurses and ONA, I would like to say a special "Thank You" to Jane Kirby, RN BSN, Nurse Manager-Medical Services for Oklahoma Department of Corrections.
What does ODOC stand for?
ODOC stands for Oklahoma Department of Corrections (Oklahoma City, OK)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of ODOC
We have 1 other meaning of ODOC in our Acronym Attic
- Operations Duty Officer
- Optical Dissolved Oxygen
- Orchid Discussion Online
- Otara Digital Opportunities
- Other Disbursing Office
- Okanagan Dog Owners Association (Canada)
- Old Dominion Officials Association (sports)
- Oregon Department of Aviation
- Objective DSCS (Defense Satellite Communications System) Operations Center (US DoD)
- Oklahoma Department of Commerce
- Oregon Department Of Corrections
- Oregon Doctors of Chiropractic
- Objective DSCS Operational Control Subsystem
- Oculodentoosseous Dysplasia
- Oeuvre des Orphelins des Douanes (French: Orphans Works Customs; est. 1914; Paris, France)
- Ohio Department of Development
- Online Doko Open Door (gaming forum)
- Original Designs by Original Designers (est. 2002)
- On Demand Operating Environment (IBM)
- Optical Density of the Oxalate Extract (soil test)
Samples in periodicals archive:
But officials at the Oklahoma Department of Corrections were quick to say they had no interest in the idea, leading Robinson to seek support from other states.
Region V CEA and the Oklahoma Department of Corrections are very proud of Ms.
Though incorporated in 1998, Guyton actually began working on his company, Total Protection Services, five years earlier as a part-time business to supplement his income as an officer for the Oklahoma Department of Corrections.
Under the terms of the Oklahoma Department of Corrections (OKDOC) contract extension, CompuMed will provide remote cardiac screening on an as-needed basis for more than 14,000 detainees at all 20 of the Department's facilities.
For three years, she has been Oklahoma County's transition program coordinator for the Oklahoma Department of Corrections, and in that brief time she has made a remarkable impression and a lasting impact.
will not receive public funding, an Oklahoma Department of Corrections official has assured Americans United.
GEO's current contract with the Oklahoma Department of Corrections for the management of the Lawton Correctional Facility was renewed on July 1, 2003 for a five-year term, inclusive of four one-year renewal options.