The tea will be held at the home of Natalie Shirley, president of Oklahoma State University - Oklahoma City and former secretary of commerce and tourism and executive director of the Oklahoma Department of Commerce, and will benefit IEEW and its PEACE THROUGH BUSINESS[R] Program, a business training and mentorship program for women entrepreneurs in Afghanistan and Rwanda.
What does ODOC stand for?
ODOC stands for Oklahoma Department of Commerce
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ODOC
We have 1 other meaning of ODOC in our Acronym Attic
- Open Doors Organization
- Operations Duty Officer
- Optical Dissolved Oxygen
- Orchid Discussion Online
- Otara Digital Opportunities
- Other Disbursing Office
- Okanagan Dog Owners Association (Canada)
- Old Dominion Officials Association (sports)
- Oregon Department of Aviation
- Objective DSCS (Defense Satellite Communications System) Operations Center (US DoD)
- Oklahoma Department of Corrections (Oklahoma City, OK)
- Oregon Department Of Corrections
- Oregon Doctors of Chiropractic
- Objective DSCS Operational Control Subsystem
- Oculodentoosseous Dysplasia
- Oeuvre des Orphelins des Douanes (French: Orphans Works Customs; est. 1914; Paris, France)
- Ohio Department of Development
- Online Doko Open Door (gaming forum)
- Original Designs by Original Designers (est. 2002)
- On Demand Operating Environment (IBM)
Samples in periodicals archive:
gov (405) 815-6552 SOURCE Oklahoma Department of Commerce
According to OHCWC executive director Jim Durbin, "Projections provided by the Oklahoma Department of Commerce indicate there will be 3,000 new nursing jobs in the state by 2015.
Thanks to the Oklahoma Department of Commerce and the Greater Oklahoma City Chamber of Commerce (who coordinated my visit as they would do for any serious call center or back-office prospect), I was able to visit and see firsthand why these and other fine firms have located their contact centers in this city.
10) In addition, the Oklahoma Department of Commerce divides the state of Oklahoma into 23 labor markets.
Alford is the editor of Commerce Folio, a bi-monthly publication of the Oklahoma Department of Commerce.
4) The program is administered by the Oklahoma Department of Commerce and Oklahoma Tax Commission.
African-American businesses across the nation are being courted by the Oklahoma Department of Commerce as part of an innovative business development program.