Oklahoma County District Court Judge Bernard Jones ruled that the Lindsey Nicole Henry Scholarships for Students with Disabilities Program violates provisions of the Oklahoma Constitution that prohibit tax aid from going to sectarian institutions.
What does OCDC stand for?
OCDC stands for Oklahoma County District Court
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OCDC
We have 41 other meanings of OCDC in our Acronym Attic
- Oregon Career Development Association
- Ozark Cave Diving Alliance
- Ohio Commission on Dental Assistant Certification
- Orange County Deaf Advocacy Center (Irvine, CA)
- Ohio Center for Deafblind Education
- Obsessive Completion Distinction Criteria (gaming)
- Obsessive-Compulsive Disorder Complex
- Office of Chief Disciplinary Counsel
- Ohio Cooperative Development Center
- Oklahoma Census Data Center
- Oklahoma Department of Corrections
- Omengan Construction & Development Corporation (Philippines)
- Operator Controlled Discharge Chute (lawn mowers)
- Oregon Child Development Coalition (Wilsonville, OR)
- Orientable Cycle Double Cover
- Ottawa-Carleton Detention Centre (Canada)
- Office of Community Development Credit Unions
- Octa-Chlorinated Dibenzo-P-Dioxin
- Office for Citizens with Developmental Disabilities (Louisiana State Department of Health and Hospitals)
Samples in periodicals archive:
20 hearing before Oklahoma County District Court Judge Patricia Parrish is scheduled on the receiver's motion to proceed with the auction, which includes details of how the sale will be conducted.
The Oklahoma County District Court is charging Golchehr with impersonating a police officer and three other felonies.
to 'R' after learning that the Oklahoma County District Court granted Insurance Commissioner Carroll Fisher's petition to place the company into receivership.
Oklahoma Capitol Preservation Commission lawsuit, filed in Oklahoma County District Court, asserts that government ownership of the monument violates the church-state provision of the Oklahoma Constitution.
The Oklahoma County District Court judgment stems from a 2008 loan of $4.
BULLETIN BOARD: CDWI) announced today that on November 26, 2001, the Court sustained the Company's and its Directors' Motion to Dismiss the derivative lawsuit filed in Oklahoma County District Court.
The police then took the film to Oklahoma County District Court Judge Richard Freeman.