Also that day, radar interpretation will be presented by Jim LaDue, meteorologist with the NOAA Warning Decision Training Branch and Kevin Kloesel, director of outreach for the Oklahoma Climatological Survey, and an advanced storm spotting session will be provided by Ed Calianese, warning coordination meteorologist with the NOAA National Weather Service Forecast Office in Tulsa, Okla.
What does OCS stand for?
OCS stands for Oklahoma Climatological Survey
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
See other definitions of OCS
We have 330 other meanings of OCS in our Acronym Attic
- Office of the Corporate Secretary (Canada)
- Office on Contract Settlement
- Officer Cadet School
- Officer Candidate School
- Officer Conducting the Serial
- Offshore Constitutional Settlement (Australia)
- Oil Companies School (Libya)
- Oil Company of Spain, SA
- Ojemann Cortical Stimulator (Integra)
- Okinawa Credit Service Co., Ltd. (Japan)
- Old Chipset (Commodore Amiga computers)
- Old Church Slavonic (extinct liturgical language; aka Old Church Slavic)
- Oldtimer Club Stokkem (automobile club; Dilsen-Stokkem, Belgium)
- On Campus Suspension
- On Company Service
- On Course Side (sailboat racing)
- On the Course Side (sailing, starting line)
- On-Card Sequencer
- On-Line Comparison System
- Onboard Computer System (Russian)
Samples in periodicals archive:
88) is located at the Foraker Mesonet site operated by the Oklahoma Climatological Survey within the preserve.
Norman hosts one of the nation's largest contingents of weather researchers and related businesses, including the National Severe Storms Laboratory, the Storm Prediction Center, the Oklahoma Climatological Survey, the Radar Operations Center, NWS Weather Forecast Office and the University of Oklahoma's School of Meteorology.