3, 2012 /PRNewswire/ --Science Applications International Corporation (SAIC)(NYSE: SAI) announced today it was awarded a prime contract by the Oklahoma City Air Logistics Center (OC-ALC) to provide Instrument Landing System (ILS) modernization services in support of the U.
What does OCALC stand for?
OCALC stands for Oklahoma City Air Logistics Center (usually seen as OC-ALC)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Oklahoma City Area Inter-Tribal Health Board (Oklahoma)
- Overseas Construction Association of Japan, Inc. (Tokyo, Japan)
- Oracle Certified Associate Java Programmer (computing)
- Observation and Fields of Fire, Cover and Concealment
- On-Line Cryptanalytic Aid Language
- Organización Canalla Anti Leprosa (Organization Gangster for Latin America)
- Ovarian Carcinoma-Associated Lymphocytes (gynecological oncology)
- Ohio Citizens Against Lawsuit Abuse
- Orange County Association of Legal Administrators (California)
- Overlay Convergence Architecture for Legacy Applications (computing)
- Oklahoma Council of Academic Library Directors
- Ohio Center for Autism and Low Incidence
- Orange County Area Legal Recruitment Administrators (est. 2000)
- Ontario County Advanced Life Support (Canada)
- Comisión Centroamericana de Directores de Migración (Spanish: Central American Commission of Directors of Migration; formerly Organización Centroamericana de Migración)
- Occupy Conservative America Movement
- Octave Chanute Aerospace Museum (Rantoul, Illinois)
- office, computing and accounting machinery
- Oficina Conforto Ambiental
- Ontario Centre for Advanced Manufacturing (Canada)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Mason Depot Maintenance Excellence Award went to the Air Force's KC-135 Programmed Depot Maintenance Team at the Oklahoma City Air Logistics Center in Oklahoma.
Air Logistics Centers * Ogden Air Logistics Center, Hill AFB, Utah (intercontinental ballistic missiles, A-10, B-2, C-130A, F-16, F-22, aircraft landing gear, pneudraulics, secondary power systems, composites and software) * Oklahoma City Air Logistics Center.
He began his AMT training at Metro Tech in 2000, and by 2001 he was working part time at Tinker Air Force Base under an agreement Metro Tech has with the Oklahoma City Air Logistics Center to employ AMT students.
The contracts, which began May 14, extend DRC's work for the B-52 SPO and the Oklahoma City Air Logistics Center, longstanding DRC customers.
gave a version of a presentation originally prepared by Frank Boystun of the Air Force Oklahoma City Air Logistics Center (ALC) and who was unable to attend the conference.
1 billion contract to a team led by the Oklahoma City Air Logistics Center with its principal subcontractor, Lockheed Martin Aircraft & Logistics Centers (LMALC), based in Greenville, SC.
The B-1 System Program Office at the Tinker Air Force Base Oklahoma City Air Logistics Center significantly increased the aircraft availability rate across the B-1 warfighter fleet by 10 percent over the previous fiscal year--creating the highest B-1 aircraft availability rate in the last four fiscal years.