Okay, back to Grease, which left me with a profound pondering - is Sinitta's bloody great sun hat/darkened theatre combo actually a supreme act of environmental efficiency?
What does KB stand for?
KB stands for Okay, Back
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
See other definitions of KB
We have 37 other meanings of KB in our Acronym Attic
- Koninklijke Bijenkorf
- Kookmin Bank
- Koornbeurs (Delft)
- Koror-Babeldaob (bridge)
- Kota Bahru (Kelantan capital)
- Kuala Belait (Brunei)
- Kuiper Belt
- KulturBolaget (Swedish venue)
- Kungliga Biblioteket (Swedish national library)
- Kurtz Bros (Ohio)
- Ukraine Karbovanets (national currency)
- Knowledge Building and Knowledge Sharing Conference
- Knowledge-Based Multi-Sensor Systems in Computer-Integrated Manufacturing Applications
- Kilobits Per Second
- Kilobytes per Second
- Kallback Africa
- Kansas Bar Association (since 1882; Topeka, Kansas)
- Kansas Bioscience Authority (Olathe, KS)
- Kearsarge Beekeepers Association (Contoocook, NH)
- Keeping the Blues Alive (jazz music award)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Okay, back in the real world, we can't spend all our time on the racetrack.
Okay, back in 1968, my first wife--she was black--she is black--she told some magazine, I think it was Look magazine, that I was "a beast" and "pretty horrible.