And we earn around pounds 100,000 a year - so we're doing OK, thanks Michael.
What does KTHKX stand for?
KTHKX stands for Ok, Thanks
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Slang/chat, popular culture
- Kelompok Tani Hutan (Indonesian: Forest Farmer Groups)
- Kenneth Taylor Hall (college building; Canada)
- Khyber Teaching Hospital (Pakistan)
- Kick the Habbit
- Kuala Terengganu Hospital (Malaysia)
- Kungl Tekniska Högskolan (Sweden; Royal Institute of Technology)
- Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan (Swedish: Royal Institute of Technology; Stockholm, Sweden)
- Kungliga Tekniska Högskolan Biblioteket (Swedish: Royal Institute of Technology Library; Stockholm, Sweeden)
- Ketchikan Tribal Hatchery Corporation (Alaska)
- Knowledge, Technology, Human Capital
- Kentucky Trust for Historic Preservation
- Kidney Transplant Histocompatibility Study (National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases)
- Kingston Technical High School (Jamaica)
- Kate Tapley Horse Treks (New Zealand)
- Okay, Thanks
- Okay, Thanks, Goodbye
- Okay Thanks Bye (chat)
- Ok, Thanks, Goodbye
- OK Thanks, No Problem
- Kibris Turk Hava Yollari (Cyprus Turkish Airlines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
For those unsqueamish readers who have made it this far down the column, many are now saying to themselves, OK, thanks for pointing out yet another obvious problem.
But essentially I was OK, thanks for asking, Jamie Oliver.
Promiscuous sex: OK, thanks to the pill, but don't let it lead to drugs.
There were a lot of worried parents last night but, thankfully, everything has turned out OK, thanks to the teachers on the trip.
In one letter, signed ``by a kid who cares for you,'' a third-grader wrote, ``I hope you're OK, thanks for saving our world and (although) I don't have anyone in my family that fought with your people, I still respect you all.