Daily News 2 hospitals sign long-term deals OJAI - While dozens of small California hospitals closed over the last decade, Ojai Valley Community Hospital and Santa Paula Memorial Hospital both signed deals last month that could ensure their existence for years to come.
What does OVCH stand for?
OVCH stands for Ojai Valley Community Hospital (Bakersfield, CA)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OVCH
- Oro Valley Country Club (Oro Valley, AZ; est. 1959)
- Owens Valley Career Development Center (Bishop, California)
- Ohio Valley Creative Energy
- Operational Voltage-Controlled Element (audio engineering)
- Ohio Valley Creation Education Association
- Ohio Valley Construction Employers Council, Inc.
- Onondaga Venture Capital Fund (Syracuse, NY; est. 1985)
- Ontario Venture Capital Fund (limited partnership: Ontario, Canada government and institutional investors)
- Osteoporotic Vertebral Compression Fracture
- Owen Valley Christian Fellowship (Spencer, IN)
- Online Vacation Center Holdings Corp
- Ohio Valley Community Health Information Network (now Netwellness; Cincinnati, OH)
- Offshore Voluntary Compliance Initiative (Internal Revenue Service)
- Online Video Communications, Inc.
- Odyssey Video Communications Ltd. (Bangalore, India)
- Orkhon Valley Cultural Landscape (Germany)
- Optic Vesicle Conditioned Medium
- Ohio Valley Christian Music Association (Lower Salem, OH)
- Okanagan Valley College of Massage Therapy Ltd. (Canada)
- Office of the Vice Chancellor for Research
Samples in periodicals archive:
3 /PRNewswire/ -- Province Healthcare Company (Nasdaq: PRHC) today announced the sale of Ojai Valley Community Hospital in Ojai, California to the Ojai Valley Community Hospital Foundation and the signing of a definitive agreement to sell General Hospital in Eureka, California to St.
Community Memorial Health System is a community-owned, not-for-profit health system comprised of Community Memorial Hospital in Ventura and Ojai Valley Community Hospital in Ojai, as well as nine family-practice health centers serving various communities within Ventura County.
He has served as president of Ojai Valley Service Foundation since 1976 and served as chairman of the board of Ojai Valley Community Hospital and later as chairman of the hospital's foundation.
Executives representing six of the county's seven private hospitals, all except Ojai Valley Community Hospital, attended the meeting, Lott said.
Ojai Valley Community Hospital has not yet voted one way or another on how it would like to see the money spent, Lott said.
John's Pleasant Valley Hospital in Camarillo, Santa Paula Memorial Hospital, Ojai Valley Community Hospital and Community Memorial Hospital in Ventura.
They started to induce labor at Ojai Valley Community Hospital that day.