Between 2005 and 2009, Adrian was the Drilling and Completion Manager for Oilexco North Sea Limited which during this period was one of the most active operators of exploration and appraisal wells in the UK sector of the North Sea.
What does ONSL stand for?
ONSL stands for Oilexco North Sea Limited (Canada)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ONSL
- Oficina Nacional de Servicio Civil (Spanish, Guatemala)
- Online Science, Engineering and Technology (University of New South Wales; Australia)
- Online Student Evaluation of Teaching
- Ontario Society for Excellence in Technology Transfer (Toronto, ON, Canada)
- Optic Nerve Sheath Fenestration (surgical procedure)
- Ordre National des Sages-Femmes
- On Shore
- Office of National Scholarship Information (University of Missouri, St. Louis)
- Orion Network Systems, Inc
- Organisation Nationale des Syndicats d'Infirmiers Libéraux
- Old North St. Louis (neighborhood just north of downtown St Louis, MO)
- Optical Network Simulation Layer (VPI)
- Organization Nationale des Syndicats Libres (National Organization of Free Unions, Burkina Faso)
- Old North State Lacrosse (North Carolina)
- Optic Nerve Sheath Meningioma (optic nerve tumor)
- Optical Network Service Management (IEEE)
- Old North State Medical Society (black physicians)
- Overseas National Students' Organization of Burma
- OMEGA Navigation System Operations Detail
- Ocean Navigator School of Seamanship (Portland, ME)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Brenda, operated by Oilexco North Sea Limited (Oilexco) is the first development to be undertaken by Oilexco since its entrance into the UK North Sea market in 2004.
Richard was formerly VP Commercial Operations with Oilexco North Sea Limited where he led commercial, legal and supply chain teams.