Moily, who inaugurated Oil and Gas Conservation Fortnight 2013, organized by PCRA, here, said 'he would soon review these issues'.
What does OGCF stand for?
OGCF stands for Oil and Gas Conservation Fortnight (India)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OGCF
We have 2 other meanings of OGCF in our Acronym Attic
- Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (various states)
- Open Group Customer Council
- Orchard Grove Community Church (Walled Lake, MI)
- Orna Golf & Country Club (Malaysia)
- Oosterhuis Global Clinical Classification of Myasthenic Severity
- Office of Genetic Counseling and Disabled Children
- Oak Grove Central Elementary (Hernando, MS)
- Open GIS (Geospatial Information System) Consortium Europe Ltd. (est. 2001)
- Open Grid Computing Environment
- Odontogenic Giant Cell Fibromatosis (dentistry)
- Optical Grid Characterization Facility
- Oriented Global Coherence Field (speech processing)
- Organic Garden Club of Fort Worth (Texas)
- Oil and Gas Consultants International
- Open Geospatial Consortium Interoperability Institute (Virginia)
- Office of the Government Chief Information Officer
- Only God Can Judge Me (song)
- Ohio General Corporation Law
- Ocean General Circulation Model
- Ovarian Germ-Cell Malignancy (gynecological oncology)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Inaugurating the Oil and Gas Conservation Fortnight 2009 (OGCF 2009) here today, Pandey emphasised that India should emulate the example of Japan which has improved hydrocarbons productivity over a period of time and achieved about three times more than the global average.