First, in the Piceance Basin of Western Colorado, increased density allowing 80 acre development by the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission and acquisition of additional working interests will significantly increase the proved undeveloped reserve potential in this area.
What does OGCC stand for?
OGCC stands for Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (various states)
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
See other definitions of OGCC
We have 10 other meanings of OGCC in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Grants and Contracts Accounting (various universities)
- Ohio Gun Collectors Association
- Ontario General Contractors Association (Mississauga, Ontario, Canada)
- Open Geospatial Consortium Australasia (est. 2003)
- Online Gaming Comments and News (website)
- Office of Government Contracting and Business Development
- Office of the General Counsel Branch Office
- Office of Government Commerce Buying Solutions (UK)
- Octville Golf & Country Club (Malaysia)
- Office of the Government Corporate Counsel (Philippines)
- Open Group Customer Council
- Orchard Grove Community Church (Walled Lake, MI)
- Orna Golf & Country Club (Malaysia)
- Oosterhuis Global Clinical Classification of Myasthenic Severity
- Office of Genetic Counseling and Disabled Children
- Oak Grove Central Elementary (Hernando, MS)
- Open GIS (Geospatial Information System) Consortium Europe Ltd. (est. 2001)
- Open Grid Computing Environment
- Odontogenic Giant Cell Fibromatosis (dentistry)
- Oil and Gas Conservation Fortnight (India)
Samples in periodicals archive:
NYSE ARCA: JMG, JMG+) today announced that have received approval from the Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission to increase the well density from one well per 40 acres to one well per 20 acres on JED Oil's lands in the Pinedale/Jonah area of Wyoming.
OTCBB:WSCE) today announced it has received formal notification that the Kansas State Oil and Gas Conservation Commission has certified Flowstar DCR-Series technology for use in gas well testing and gas measurement applications within its jurisdiction.
Energy Editors/News Editors/Business Editors VANCOUVER, British Columbia--(BUSINESS WIRE)--April 14, 2004 Derek Oil & Gas Corporation (TSX VENTURE:DRK): The Company today reported the approval on April 13, 2004 by the Wyoming State Oil and Gas Conservation Commission to Ivanhoe Energy's request to restart steam flooding of the LAK Field and the associated environmental monitoring plan.
The industry has received permission from the Wyoming Oil and Gas Conservation Commission for 40-acre spacing in the field, which will double the well density.
These issues include clarifying the respective regulatory roles of the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission and the Water Quality Control Division (of the CDPHE) when addressing discharges of produced water from coal bed methane wells to surface and ground water.
s (NASDAQ:EVER) wholly owned subsidiary, Evergreen Operating Corporation, is a recipient of one of the 1996 Outstanding Oil and Gas Operations awards selected by representatives of the Colorado Oil and Gas Conservation Commission (COGCC) Commissioners, the oil and gas industry, the agricultural industry and the environmental community.
Barrett Resources has filed an application with the Oil and Gas Conservation Commission of the state of Wyoming requesting a 640 acre drilling unit.