Mann also worked as both Oil 150 deputy director and senior project manager for heritage development at the Oil Region Alliance of Business, Industry & Tourism, administrator of Pennsylvania's Oil Region National Heritage Area.
What does ORA stand for?
ORA stands for Oil Region Alliance (Oil City, PA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of ORA
We have 141 other meanings of ORA in our Acronym Attic
- Obligations Remboursables en Actions (French: Bonds Reimbursable in Shares)
- Obsolete or Redundant Acronym (humor)
- Office of Ratepayers Advocates (California)
- Office of Regional Affairs
- Office of Regulatory Affairs
- Office of Rent Administration (New York)
- Office of Research Affairs
- Office of Research Analysis
- Office of Research and Applications (US NOAA)
- Office of Review & Appeals
Samples in periodicals archive:
amp;quot;Today, the area's architecture, language, traditions, and landscapes include visible reminders and ongoing reinforcement of the area's distinctive heritage," explained Marilyn Black, vice-president for heritage development at the Oil Region Alliance of Business, Industry, and Tourism.
The DCNR grant to the Oil Region Alliance of Business, Industry and Tourism was funded through the Environmental Stewardship Fund generated from landfill and natural gas impact fees.
The Oil Region Alliance of Business, Industry and Tourism supported Venango Steel's efforts to secure a $590,000 deal from DCED that includes up to $500,000 in loans through the Enterprise Zone Competitive Program, a $40,000 Opportunity Grant, and $50,000 in Job Creation Tax Credits.
The Oil Region Alliance of Business, Industry and Tourism worked with Matric and the Governor's Action Team to help secure a $217,000 funding offer from the Department of Community and Economic Development for the expansion project.