There are french doors and windows to garden and side courtyard as well as a connecting door to the utility room, with deep larder cupboards, space for washing machine and tumble dryer, double glazed door to rear entrance with coat hanging space and Trianco oil fired central heating boiler and door to garden.
What does OFCH stand for?
OFCH stands for Oil Fired Central Heating
This definition appears very rarely
- Orthogonal Frequency Code-Division Multiplexing
- Observatoire Français des Conjonctures Economiques (France)
- Optic Flow Constraint Equation (vision)
- Overseas Filipino Civil Engineers Association (United Arab Emirates)
- Ohio Federation Council for Exceptional Children
- Ohio Family & Children First (Columbus, OH)
- Operating Free Cash Flow
- Overseas Farmers' Cooperative Federation
- Overseas Fishery Cooperation Foundation (est. 1973; Japan)
- Optical Frequency Comb Generator
- Older Family Carers Initiative (UK)
- Open-Field Calibration Image (medical imaging)
- Optical Fiber Components, Inc. (various locations)
- Organisation Française de la Coopération Internationale (French: French Organization for International Cooperation)
- Owner Furnished Contractor Installed
- Ontario Fuel Cell Innovation Program (Canada)
- Open Financial Connectivity Kit
- Office of Foster Care Licensing
- Office of the Federal Coordinator for Meteorology
- Ontological Foundations of Conceptual Modeling (computer science)
Samples in periodicals archive:
An antiquated oil fired central heating system has been replaced with a state-of-the-art biomass burner which will run on timber harvested from sustainably managed local woodlands and solar panels will also be used.
WE asked readers to tell us how the price rises were affecting them, here are their responses: Susan MacPherson, from Bangor, wrote on Facebook: "I have oil fired central heating and hot water -won't be using the heating this winter as can''t afford to top up the oil.
Blackened timbers have been sandblasted and new oil fired central heating and a security system installed.
Other features include PVC outer and wood inside double glazed sash/ tilt windows together with an oil fired central heating system.
Having oil fired central heating and partial double glazing, the property itself provides features one would normally expect from a Grade II listed farmhouse such as exposed stonework, beams, trusses and mullioned windows.
Each offers modern comforts throughout, including double glazing and oil fired central heating.
All the homes have oil fired central heating and double glazed windows throughout.