Hailemariam was referring to the London-based oil exploration company (Tullow Oil) which found crude oil in Kenya last year and currently engaged in petroleum exploration in Ethiopia's South Omo valley to find out if there is an oil basin extended from resources in neighbouring Kenya.
What does OEC stand for?
OEC stands for Oil Exploration Company (Iraq)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OEC
We have 151 other meanings of OEC in our Acronym Attic
- Ocean Energy Council
- Ocean Engineering Centre, Canada
- Odeon Events Centre (Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, Canada)
- Office of Emergency Communications
- Office of Environmental Coordination (New York, NY)
- Office of Evangelization and Catechesis
- Office of Exceptional Children (various locations)
- Ohio Environmental Council
- Ohio Ethics Commission (est.1973)
- Ohio Expo Center (Columbus, OH)
- Oil Exporting Country (economics)
- Okaya Electronics Corporation (Japan)
- Oklahoma Electric Cooperative, Inc. (Norman, OK)
- Old Earth Creationism (belief system)
- Old English Corpus
- Olfactory Ensheathing Cell
- On Every Corner (entertainment)
- Ontario Engineering Competition
- Open Education Centre (various locations)
- Open End Contract (various organizations)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Japan-based international oil and gas exploration and extraction company, Mitsui Oil Exploration Company Limited, has been in talks for investment potential in Myanmar with Directorate of Investment and Company Administration (DICA).
The peak of oil extraction occurred in 1958 with 490,000 tons of oil, Minister of Energy and Industry Askarbek Shadiev said at the presentation of the Chinese oil exploration company today.
Hall was charged with conspiracy to make and receive corrupt payments in connection with an oil exploration company.
The oil exploration company, Gulfsands, declared a plan on Wednesday to drill six new petroleum wells in northeast Syria next year.
The Marovoay Block is 20% owned by Wilton Petroleum, an oil exploration company in which In-Solve holds a 6.
Oil exploration company, Tullow Oil released a trading update to the market.
Speaking to reporters after the meeting, Yildiz said he reviewed with Albers oil and natural gas exploration efforts in the Black Sea as well as future opportunities of cooperation between Turkey's TPAO national oil exploration company TPAO and Exxon Mobile in third countries.