Lerch, writing for city councils, begins by urging cities to join global networks of other municipalities working in the same direction and to sign the Oil Depletion Protocol as a city, to reduce vulnerability.
What does ODP stand for?
ODP stands for Oil Depletion Protocol (energy initiative; Sebastopol, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of ODP
We have 117 other meanings of ODP in our Acronym Attic
- Office Dead Pool (web site)
- Office Depot (stock symbol)
- Office for Domestic Preparedness (formerly Office for State & Local Domestic Preparedness; Department of Justice)
- Office of Disaster Preparedness
- Office of Disclosure Policy (Social Security)
- Office of Drug Policy (various locations)
- Office of Oncology Drug Products (US FDA)
- Officer Development Program
- Officer Distribution Plan
- Ohio Democratic Party (politics)
- Oiseaux du Parc (French: Bird Park)
- Oklahoma Democratic Party
- old development paradigm
- Olympic Development Program
- Omega Delta Phi Fraternity, Inc.
- Omni-Directional Propulsion (Aries Propulsion Research Labs)
- On Demand Promotions (software; Universal Ad Promotions)
- On Device Portal
- One Day Productions
- Online Data Program
Samples in periodicals archive:
Adopt an Oil Depletion Protocol, which creates a framework for oil producing and consuming nations to reduce production and imports to keep ahead of the global depletion of oil supplies (as Sweden, Iceland, Cuba and a few other nations are already doing).
A global oil depletion protocol to provide for equitable sharing of available oil.