Cardinal transformer oil circulating pumps, of glandless design to prevent leaks, are rated for continuous operation from -40°F to 100°C, with capability of thermó-siphon flow to allow natural convection even with the pump completely shut off.
What does OCP stand for?
OCP stands for Oil Circulating Pump
This definition appears very rarely
See other definitions of OCP
We have 196 other meanings of OCP in our Acronym Attic
- Office of Chief Prosecutor
- Office of Civilian Personnel
- Office of Commercial Programs (NASA)
- Office of Commonwealth Preparedness (Virginia)
- Office of Contracting and Procurement (Washington DC)
- Office of Crime Prevention
- Official City Plan (Canada)
- Official Community Plan
- Oficina Central de Proyectos
- Ohio Cellular Products (Corporation)