PACE was formed on January 4, 1999 as a result of the merger of the Oil, Chemical and Atomic Workers Union with the United Paperworkers International Union.
What does OCAWU stand for?
OCAWU stands for Oil, Chemical and Atomic Workers Union
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ohio Community Action Training Organization
- Orange County Auto Theft Task Force (Anaheim, CA)
- Overclockers Australia
- Orange County Access User Group
- Ontario Council of Academic Vice (Canada)
- Oil, Chemical, and Atomic Workers (Union)
- Organization of Chinese American Women (Bethesda, MD)
- Operational Control and Analysis for Web Accessibility
- Oil, Chemical and Atomic Workers International (union)
- Oswego County Animal Welfare League (New York)
- Older Citizens Advocacy York (UK)
- Oneonta Community Alliance for Youth (Oneonta, NY)
- Orthodox Church in America Youth (Syosset, NY)
- O Co Biega (Polish)
- Obsessive Compulsive Behavior
- Odet-Cascadec-Bolloré (smoking paper manufacturer; France)
- Office of Community Beautification (Los Angeles, CA)
- Office of Cuba Broadcasting (Radio/TV Marti)
- Offshore Certification Bureau (United Kingdom)
- Oil Circuit Breaker
Samples in periodicals archive:
Tom Gentry, president of an Oil, Chemical and Atomic Workers union local, figures teams are a way to lay people off.
Earlier this week, the 170 employees at the Salt Lake City facility, represented by the Oil, Chemical and Atomic Workers Union (OCAW), rejected Hexcel's wage and benefit proposal.