28 /PRNewswire/ -- California Lieutenant Governor John Garamendi joins Ohlone College in celebrating the opening of a new environmentally conscious campus, the Ohlone College Newark Center for Health Sciences and Technology, Thursday, January 31.
What does OCNC stand for?
OCNC stands for Ohlone College Newark Center (Fremont, CA)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OCNC
- Overclock.net (gaming)
- Owning Company Number (LEC calling cards)
- Ohio Convention of Narcotics Anonymous
- Ontario Community Newspapers Association (Canada)
- Other Carrier Name Address (insurance claims)
- Outgoing Call No Audio (Apple)
- Ovarian Cancer National Alliance
- Office of the Chief, National guard Bureau
- Oswego County National Bank (Pulaski, NY)
- Oak Canyon Nature Center (natural park; Anaheim, CA)
- Okinawa Computational Neuroscience Course (Okinawa, Japan)
- Opera Company of North Carolina
- Oceanic Convective Nowcasting Demonstration (weather forecasting project; National Center for Atmospheric Research)
- Ohio Campaign for New Drug Policies
- Oregon Consortium for Nursing Education
- Workshop on Optical Communication: Networks and Technology
- One-Connection Network Franchisee (global telecommunications)
- Organised Crime Narcotics and Firearms Bureau (Trinidad and Tobago)
- Oyster Creek Nuclear Generating Station
- Olongapo City National High School (Philippines)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Next year the college will open the Ohlone College Newark Center for Health Sciences and Technology.
About Ohlone College: The Ohlone College Newark Center for Health Sciences and Technology opened in January 2008 with an enrollment of over 3200 students.
His leadership is also demonstrated in his work at the Ohlone College Newark Center for Technology and Health Sciences, where he achieved a high level of environmental performance through the integration of architecture and engineering systems.