Specifically, the Ohio Water Development Authority (OWDA) has accepted the District's request for $202,958 over a three-year period to improve the science of recreational water-quality monitoring and prediction.
What does OWDA stand for?
OWDA stands for Ohio Water Development Authority
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OWDA
We have 3 other meanings of OWDA in our Acronym Attic
- Ontario Women's Directorate (Canada)
- Open Water Diver (scuba diving)
- Open Web Design (est. 2005; free web design templates)
- Operating while Disqualified (Wisconsin)
- Organization-Wide Default
- Otay Water District (California)
- Our Wedding Day
- Overlapping Window Decorrelating
- Workload & Trends Analysis Division (DCAA)
- Ogaden Welfare and Development Association (Ethiopia)
- Ontarians with Disabilities Act (Canada)
- Office of Water Data Coordination (US Geological Survey)
- old well drilled deeper
- Online Web Data Extraction Based on Access History
- One World Development Group International Inc.
- Online Web Developers, Inc. (est. 2002)
- One-Way Data Link
- Original Water Depth Mine
- Old West Durham Neighborhood Association (North Carolina)
- One-Way Delay Protocol
Samples in periodicals archive:
A few weeks later, the Ohio Water Development Authority approved an agreement to assign the $12.
4 million Ohio Water Development Authority, Series 2004; --$75.
7 million worth of tax-exempt solid waste revenue bonds issued by the Ohio Water Development Authority (OWDA).
405 million Ohio Water Development Authority (OH) pollution control refunding revenue bonds, series 2004 to 'A' from 'A+'.
Nasdaq-NNM: REPS) announced today that a public hearing before the Ohio Water Development Authority ("OWDA") has been set for May 30, 1996 with respect to the proposed issuance by the OWDA of up to $60 million in tax-exempt solid waste revenue bonds to assist Republic in financing a portion of the cost of the acquisition, installation and construction of certain solid waste disposal facilities at its CAST-ROLL(TM) plant located in Canton Township, Ohio.
9 million collateralized pollution control revenue refunding bonds, series 1995 (PCRB's) to be issued by the Ohio Water Development Authority and the proposed $2.
He formerly served on the boards of Marburn Academy, Ohio Water Development Authority, Martin Luther King Center Foundation and Buckeye Boys Ranch.