He is a member of the board of trustees of the Ohio Valley Medical Center and of Ohio Valley Health Services and Education Corporation, a former director of the West Virginia Bankers Association, a founding member and Emeritus director of the Ohio Valley Industrial and Business Development Corporation (OVIBDC), a member of the Fort Henry Club and the Wheeling Country Club, where he served as a director and president for 10 years.
What does OVIBDC stand for?
OVIBDC stands for Ohio Valley Industrial and Business Development Corporation (now the Regional Economic Development Partnership)
This definition appears rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- operating a vehicle while impaired
- Operating a Vehicle while Intoxicated
- Operator Vehicle Interface (unmanned air research)
- Optically Variable Ink
- Organic Volatile Impurity
- Ort von Interesse (German)
- Out of Vehicle for Investigation (law enforcement)
- Overriding Variable Insertion
- Ohio Valley Improvement Association
- Oswego Valley Insurance Agencies (New York)
- Mohawk Aircraft
- Object, View and Interaction Design
- Offshore Vessel Inspection Database (Oil Compaies International Marine Forum)
- Other Voice in Early Modern Europe
- Ontario Visually Impaired Golfers (Canada)
- Om Vidya Institute of Homoeopathy and Allied Medical Sciences (New Delhi, India)
- Offshore Vessel Inspection Questionnaire
- Office of Visa and Registration
- original vehicle inspection report
- Otdel Viz i Registratsii (Russian: Office of Visas and Registration)