10 /PRNewswire/ -- Today, the registered nurses of the Ohio State University Nurses Organization (OSUNO) completed voting on the tentative agreement that was reached between OSUNO and The Ohio State University Medical Center.
What does OSUNO stand for?
OSUNO stands for Ohio State University Nurses Organization
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Ohio State University at Marion
- Oil Sands Underground Mining (Alberta, Canada)
- Organization of Small Urban Municipalities (Canada)
- Ohio State University Marching Band
- Oregon State University Marching Band (Corvallis, OR)
- Ohio State University Medical Center
- Oklahoma State University Medical Center (Tulsa, OK)
- Oregon State University Memorial Union
- Ohio State University - Newark
- Overshoot South, Undershoot North (mnemonic for compass errors)
- Oregon State University Open Source Lab
- Office of State Uniform Payroll (Louisiana)
- Ohio State University Physicians, Inc.
- Ohio State University Reactor (Columbus, OH)
- Oklahoma State University Rodeo Association
- Ohio State University Research Foundation
- Ohio State University Radio Observatory
- Office of School-University Research Relations (Illinois)
- Ohio State University Research Reactor (Columbus, Ohio)
- Operation Startup Readiness Review
Samples in periodicals archive:
The event is co-sponsored by the Mid-Ohio District Nurses Association, Ohio State University Nurses Organization, Central Ohio School Nurses Association, Westminster-Thurber Community, Central Ohio Emergency Nurses Association, Central Ohio Trauma Nurse Coordinators, Eli Lilly Corporation, and others.