Roseman holds a Doctor of Science in epidemiology and a Master of Public Health in biostatistics and epidemiology from Boston University School of Public Health, a Doctor of Optometry and a Master of Science in physiological optics from The Ohio State University College of Optometry, and a Bachelor of Science in engineering physics from Miami University in Oxford, Ohio.
What does OSUCO stand for?
OSUCO stands for Ohio State University College of Optometry (Columbus, Ohio)
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Science, medicine, engineering, etc.
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- The Ursulines (religious order)
- Ohio State University College of Veterinary Medicine Teaching Hospital
- Oligomers of Sodium Undecylenic Acid
- Ondo State University, Ado-Ekiti (Nigeria)
- Oklahoma State University Alumni Association
- Oregon State University Alumni Association
- Atlantic FBM Submarine Broadcast
- Ohio State University Behavior Rating Scale (dentistry)
- Open Source Users Conference
- Ohio State University Comprehensive Cancer Center (Columbus, Ohio)
- Oklahoma State University College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Ohio State University Extension
- Oregon State University Extension Association
- Oregon State University Extension Service
- Oklahoma State University Foundation (Stillwater, Oklahoma)
- Oregon State University Foundation (Corvallis, OR)
- Observatoire des Sciences de l'Univers de Grenoble (French: Grenoble Observatory for Science and the Universe)
- Open Solaris User Group
- Orquesta Sinfónica de la Universidad de Guanajuato (Spanish: University of Guanajuato Symphony Orchestra; Guanajuato, Mexico)
- Ohio State University Hospitals
Samples in periodicals archive:
Prior, he served as the associate dean for Clinical Services and Professional Program at The Ohio State University College of Optometry.
Ohio State University College of Optometry and leader of the Adolescent and Child Health Initiative to Encourage Vision Empowerment (ACHIEVE) Study, the largest randomized trial of its kind.
Richard Hill, Chair of the National Optometry Hall of Fame selection committee and Dean Emeritus at The Ohio State University College of Optometry.