8 million to the board of the Ohio State Teachers Retirement System (STRS) as a result of a civil contract dispute with Medco Health Solutions, Inc.
What does OSTRS stand for?
OSTRS stands for Ohio State Teachers Retirement System
This definition appears very rarely and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
- Ohio State Tractor Pullers Association
- Oberstudienrat (Austria, Europe)
- Oblates of St. Therese Reformed (religious order)
- On-Site Technical Representative
- Optical Single Transporter Recording
- Optimum Speed Tilt Rotor (Karem Aircraft)
- Orchestre Symphonique de Trois-Rivières (Canada)
- Outstanding Structure Award
- Oil Sands Tailings Research Facility (University of Alberta; Edmonton, Alberta, Canada)
- Order Status Report
- Office of Storage and Transporation Systems
- Official Seed Testing Station (Scottish Agricultural Science Agency; Scotland, UK)
- Oil Shale and Tar Sands
- Old School Texas Surfing (Counter-Strike clan)
- On-Site Sewage Treatment Systems
- Oscillation Stabilization Time Selection
- Onsite Technical Support Center
- Ocean Surface Topography Science Team
- Ohev Sholom Talmud Torah (Washington, DC)
- Operational Safety and Tactics Training (Australia)
Samples in periodicals archive:
Both the Houston Firefighters Rescue and Relief Fund (HFRRF) and the Ohio State Teachers Retirement System use a method termed the "life-cycle approach.
Muldavin has advised many of the leading real estate companies including CalPERS, RREEF, Bank of America, Principal, Ohio State Teachers Retirement System, Wells Fargo, Mitsui Trust & Banking, Alaska Permanent Fund, Catellus, Standard Insurance Company, The Government of Singapore Investment Corporation and Universal Studios.