She is a member of both the Columbus Bar Associations Health Care Law and Admissions committees and was also an Ohio State Bar Foundation Fellow.
What does OSBF stand for?
OSBF stands for Ohio State Bar Foundation (Columbus, OH)
This definition appears somewhat frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
- Business, finance, etc.
See other definitions of OSBF
- Oklahoma Small Business Development Center
- Oblivious Signature-Based Envelope (security credential protection)
- Office of Small Business and Entrepreneurship (Massachusetts Executive Office of Housing and Economic Development)
- Office of the State Board of Education (Idaho)
- Office Systems and Business Education (university coursework)
- Oklahoma State Board of Education
- Organization of State Broadcasting Executives
- Oregon State Board of Examiners for Engineering and Land Surveying
- Oklahoma State Board of Examiners for Long Term Care Administrators
- One Solitary Boson Exchange Potential
- Open Source Business Foundation (Nuremberg, Germany)
- Oregon State Bluegrass Festival
- Ontario School Boards Financing Corp. (Canada)
- Okanagan Similkameen Boundary Fisheries Partnership (Canada)
- Optimized Support for Biological Growth
- Oregon State Board of Health
- Over the Shoulder Baby Holder
- Over the Shoulder Boulder Holder (bra)
- Oregon State Board of Higher Education
- Office of Standards-Based Instruction
Samples in periodicals archive:
Founded in 2008, LLI is a collaborative pipeline expansion program involving all nine Ohio law schools, the Ohio State Bar Association, Supreme Court of Ohio and Ohio Center for Law-Related Education, with support from the Ohio State Bar Foundation and Charles F.
She is also a fellow of the Ohio State Bar Foundation and a past Board member.