The Ridgedale Local Schools Board of Education has recently voted to apply for funds from the Ohio School Facilities Commission, which is now under the Ohio Facilities Construction Commission.
What does OSFC stand for?
OSFC stands for Ohio School Facilities Commission
This definition appears frequently and is found in the following Acronym Finder categories:
- Military and Government
- Organizations, NGOs, schools, universities, etc.
See other definitions of OSFC
We have 16 other meanings of OSFC in our Acronym Attic
- Orion School and Foundation for Astrology
- Orthopedic Surgery of the Foot and Ankle
- Ozark Science Fiction Association (1960's St. Louis fanclub)
- Operator Service Facilities Administration Center (AT&T)
- Orphelinat Saint Frère André (Canadian charity)
- Office of Student Financial Assistance Programs (US Department of Education)
- Office of Student Financial Aid Services
- Opel-Sport-Freunde-Bochum (German: Bochum Friends Sports Association; Bochum, Germany)
- Oullins/Sainte-Foy Basketball (French club)
- Office of the State Fire Commissioner (Pennsylvania)
- Old Sarum Flying Club (UK)
- Oldham Sixth Form College (UK)
- Ordinis Sancti Francisci, Capuccinorum (Latin: Order of Saint Francis, Capuchin; religious order)
- Orissa State Financial Corporation (India; est. 1956)
- Outcast Super Fat Cat (flotation device)
- Oregon Science Fiction Conventions Inc
- Office of Solid Fuels Coordinator (US Navy)
- Old Saybrook Fire Dept (Connecticut)
- Office of Student Field Experiences
- Office of Senate Fair Employment Practices
Samples in periodicals archive:
Construction Company and TYS Construction Services, completed construction of six buildings as part of the Ohio School Facilities Commission (OSFC) partnership with the Cincinnati Public School District.
Brown, planning director for the Ohio School Facilities Commission, which administers the funding, says, "We think more of equity among all of the buildings in the state and not so much when it relates to one building in a district.
The state of Ohio, through the Ohio School Facilities Commission, has approved funding for 68% ($18.
3 /PRNewswire/ -- The Canton City School District has thwarted an attempt by the Ohio School Facilities Commission to breach its contract and derail construction of new schools in the Canton City School District.
A Facilities Assessment Commission in 2001 recommended a complete renovation of district facilities since the Ohio School Facilities Commission would finance a majority of construction costs.
The Ohio School Facilities Commission has funded low wealth districts through number 46 from the bottom on the FY 1998 equity list.
This project in the Mississinawa Valley School District is part of a statewide program guided by the Ohio School Facilities Commission to upgrade Ohio's schools to being among the most modern and effective in the world.